In case you missed a post:
1. Saucony Kinvaras. No I have not tried them. But I am enamoured by my Progrid Guide 4s – they are the shoes I went to after my injury and they have treated me pretty well so far. Plus, they are pretty.
I like pink, ok? I hope to try a pair of the Kinvaras some day, as I still dream of progressing towards a more barefoot style of running.
2. Erin Condren Personalized iPhone cases. Just how CUTE are these? I want so many of them! Alas, my wallet does not wish for me to have many let alone one. But a girl can dream.
3. Richard Cheese – he takes popular rock, hip hop, pop songs and turns them into jazz/lounge songs. So. Freaking. Hilarious. Please watch. It makes me so happy. (For those that don’t know, this is a cover of the Rage Against the Machine song, “Killing in the Name Of”.
4. My brother’s cat, Ginsberg. He plays fetch (ohh now THAT would have been a good video) and is just very sweet.
5. The fact that in TWO WEEKS I will be on vacation! I cannot WAIT!
What are you loving most today?