Hi friends! I don’t have a lot of time to blog but I wanted to let you know about a challenge I’m going to be starting tomorrow.
As I’ve said before, I HATE burpees. Dislike is not a strong enough word. ; One of the guys at the gym and his girlfriend are starting a burpee challenge tomorrow, and I figured what better way to get over my hate then to join in?
“TOMORROW IS DAY 1 OF THE 100 DAY BURPEE CHALLENGE!
The Challenge, should you choose to accept, works like this:
Do 1 burpee today, 2 tomorrow, 3 on Wednesday, etc.
Here are the rules:
1. You can complete each day’s burpees all at once, or broken up and done at different times throughout the day. Burpees with breakfast, anyone?!
2. If for some reason you miss a day (which you won’t), you have to make up all the missed burpees the following day. So, you probably don’t want to miss day 99!
3. If you don’t start the challenge with us today, you can “buy-in” at any time by doing ALL the missed day’s burpees on your first day.
4. Any burpees you complete during your regular workout can count towards that day’s Challenge burpees, if you want them to.
5. For performance tracking purposes, the 25 burpees, 50 burpees, 75 burpees and 100 burpees days will be timed. So on those days, you will need to do your burpees all at once, not broken up throughout the day.”
I’ll keep track of my progress here as well, to keep me accountable. ; Feel free to yell, cheer, encourage, force me to complete all 100 days.
As a bonus, here is the WOD I’m about to do this evening. ; Just something quick and easy before our 8km hike tomorrow.
Let me know if you do any of the WODs I post and post your time to the comments section. ; I’d love to know what you think of them!
Edited to add that I did the workout on 6:03. Nice and quick workout!
Anyone joining me in the 100 day burpee challenge?