1. I've only had 2 boyfriends, ever.
2. In the last three weeks the only television I've watched is Buffy The Vampire Slayer and the Discovery Channel. Living on the edge over here.
3. I don't remember the last time I ate beef. But now I want a hamburger.
4. I've done photographs for 4 weddings and an engagement shoot. I need to pick up my camera more often.
5. I still haven't written any fiction since I was in first year of university. I hope that changes soon, I have some characters that would like their stories told.
6. Winter makes me sad. Except for snow, I love snow.
7. I've never been skiing.
8. I didn't want labradors when Shawn and I were talking about dogs – I wanted a border collie.
9. As annoying as they can be I would never trade our dogs for anything. Despite what I tell Scout.
10. Rocky was supposed to be named Atticus…but he came with Rocky, and he certainly doesn't look like an Atticus.
12. I clearly talk about my pets a lot
13. Blogging on the iPad is hard but I'm getting better at it.
14. I need a vacation.
15. My car's name is Dean, after the shapeshifter in the True Blood books (Sam changes into a dog named Dean)
That's all I can think of for today, and I need to stop procrastinating and get on with my day. Happy Friday everyone – tell me one random fact about you!